The first major DLC expansion for Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor is available today for PS4, Xbox One, and PC owners. Entitled Lord of the Hunt, the expansion has you joining forces with Torvin the Dwarven Hunter as you take on new missions and fight new enemies. You can check out the launch trailer below.
Here is what you can expect from the DLC:
- New Story & Lore – Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron’s minions.
- New Nemeses – Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
- New Monsters – Ride into battle on the Wretched Graug to vomit toxin at your foes, stalk your enemies on the predatory Caragath and attack from the shadows or raise an all-consuming Ghul Horde.
- New Missions & Challenges – New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
- New Epic Runes – Make your Mount unstoppable with five new epic Runes that make you the ultimate hunter.
- Test of the Wild – Test your skills against the Beastmasters and mount your trophies on the leaderboard.
- New Character Skin – Lord of the Hunt skin transforms Talion into the ultimate Beastmaster.
Lord of the Hunt is available for $9.99 or free if you purchased the season pass. There is no word of when this expansion will be available for PS3 and Xbox 360 owners, so be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for any updates.