Shadow of Mordor is launching around the globe in just a few weeks time and Warner Bros has confirmed that the Lord of the Rings spin-off will be receiving the season pass treatment, offering players a mountain of new content in DLC form.
Instead of leaving you wondering whether the season pass will be worth your money, the Shadow of Mordor publisher has detailed some of the content that will be included in the once-off $19.99 payment. The season pass will contain the following content:
- Exclusive ‘Guardians of the Flaming Eye’ Orc Warband mission – Players will face Sauron’s elite Defenders before the Black Gate and earn the Rising Flame rune
- Early access to the ‘Trials of War’ challenge series – Players will test their skills against select legions of Sauron’s forces in this series of challenge modes and build their legend as gamers post their best score on the Challenge Leaderboard
- All new story missions with hours of gameplay
- Lord of the Hunt – Hunt the wild beasts of Mordor as player’s discover hidden lairs, earn unique runes and face off against powerful monsters
- The Bright Lord – Play as Celebrimbor, the great Elven smith of the Second Age, and battle against Sauron and the might of his forces
- Access to future content – Including runes, skins and additional future add-on content.