Some new details on Lords of the Fallen have been revealed via the game’s updated website which looks quite pretty. You should check it out here.
According to the game details page on the website, Lords of the Fallen will have over 15 boss fights which will include “giant beasts”. One has to remember that Lords of the Fallen isn’t a huge open world experience, so 15 bosses is actually a pretty good number for an ARPG that’s primarily a linear experience with exploration in the levels of the game.
Some other details for the game are listed on the feature page, most of which aren’t exactly new, but we’ll list them below for those of you that might be uninformed about the game.
The combat system with many complex skills
- Large variety of tactical medieval-based weapon fighting techniques
- Powerful and spectacular supernatural skills
Large variety of items and gear
- Classes of gear: Warrior, Rogue, Cleric
- Tons of hidden objects and locations
- Freedom of mixing different classes for both gear and skills
Medieval fantasy world
- Filled with chaos and lethal danger, where player never feels safe
- The full history of both world and the player character unveils and dramatically changes throughout the gameplay
Fighting against the formidable Lords and Generals
- Even regular opponents make up a challenging duels
- Over 15 boss encounters including giant beasts
- Opponents include both supernatural beings and humans
We also just uncovered some new off-screen footage of the game taken from a viewer at Digital Dragons where the developers of Lords of the Fallen played the game live in front of an audience. The footage was taken behind close doors so you could technically say it was leaked as we noted in the title of the article.
More details on gameplay footage will be on its way soon according to the developer, so be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with all the latest on Lords of the Fallen and other upcoming single player titles.