It seems as though all of the big PC download marketeers have caught the Seasonal Sale fever. Last week we saw the Green Man Gaming “666 Sale” and at the same time the Amazon Digital Games Summer Sale was launched and continues on until July 14th – though now there are less than 400 games discounted from the original list of 1,000.
Well, today another Digital retailer joins the ranks of this 2013 marketing bonanza in the brand new “GamersGate Summer Sale“. From July 8th until August 15th, they’re posting 4 Daily Deals and several weekly bundle offers. A pretty impressive time frame since the 2012 Steam Summer Sale lasted only 11 days.
Each Day GamersGate refreshes four “Daily Deals” with big discounts for a 24 hour period. They all renew at Midnight Pacific Time. The July 8th offers are:
* Metro: Last Light $33.47 (normally $50)
* DMC: Devil May Cry $24.98 (normally $50)
* The Walking Dead $9.98 (normally $25)
* Forge $5 (normally $20)
In addition GamersGate is launching six bundle offers each week good for one week. The current offers are good through July 14th.
* Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Collection – $7.49 (normally $30)
* Jagged Alliance: Collectors Bundle – $11.99 (normally $40)
* Risen 2 Dark Waters Collection – $17.50 (normally $35)
* Omerta City of Gangsters Complete Pack – $27.46 (normally $55)
* Might & Magic Heroes VI Complete Edition – $32.47 (normally $60)
* Telltale Complete Pack – $37.50 (normally $150)